1194 Cliff Road
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Our vibratory controls are used to control the amplitude of vibration for the feeder bowls, inline tracks, and hoppers.
- Our Vibratory Controls are custom built to our specifications, and come in both 110 VAC, or 220 VAC.
- Our Vibratory Controls can be easily switched form rectified (DC) to non-rectified (AC).
- These Controls are offered in extruded aluminum, NEMA 4, NEMA 12, or Panel Mount Design, and are solid state construction.
- Complete electrical schematics are included with each control.