1194 Cliff Road
Burnsville, MN 55337
||The Basic concept of a Vibratory Hopper is to take a particular product from a bulk state and provide an automatically metered, controlled, feed to a feeder bowl. The hopper provides considerably more capacity than the feeder bowl itself.
- Our Vibratory Hopper/Prefeeders range in size form 1/4 cu. ft. capacity to 9 cu. ft. capacity.
- Vibratory Hoppers are offered in both pharmaceutical and industrial grade finishes.
- Pharmaceutical grade hoppers have all seams welded and ground free of pits and crevices with a hand polished #4 brush finish, 316L SST, and can be dis-assembled for autoclaving or cleaning.
- Industrial grade hoppers are generally welded, ground, and polished at least on one side, both sides when the application dictates, and come either in painted steel or 304 SST.
- M & S Automated Feeding designs all of our vibratory hoppers for the part handling characteristics required.
- Optional Urethane coating is offered on our hoppers for abrasion reduction and noise abatement.
- Hoppers come with a variable speed control and a bowl level sensor to accurately and automatically control the level of parts in the feeder bowl, for maximum feeder bowl efficiency.